Air cart tradition continues with new 9s Series at Farm Progress in Regina
First there was the efficient Morris 7 Series air cart with its smart design to help growers make the most of their seeding operations. Then came the 9 Series with innovations that included Input Control Technology, new tank configurations, left side auger and redesigned stairway. Now, Morris introduces the 9s at Farm Progress in Regina, June 17 – 19.
The new 9s Series features accurate metering and distribution, electronic monitoring, and single- or double-shoot options. This machine comes in the now familiar Morris silver metallic paint and clear coat that provides outstanding toughness and resistance.
Other farmer-inspired features of the new 9s include:
• Available in 240-, 252-, or 300-bushel capacities, in either tow-behind
or tow-between models
• Stainless steel collectors provide years of usage without corrosion
• Regular or coated meter body option
• Quick-release access meter body door and quick-release collector door
offer easy access to meter wheels and rate calibration
• Standard 8-inch or optional 10-inch auger; standard or brush-type
flyteing for gentle handling of pulse crops
• Vansco monitor for standard mechanical drive or Topcon X30
monitor/controller for variable rate
To learn more about the new 9s Series air carts, just drop by the Morris booths. We look forward to hearing your comments.